PERSADA JOHOR INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE
Persada Johor International Convention Centre is the principal Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) venue in the State of Johor, positioned to create a market and to cater to the demand for such services in the south of Peninsular Malaysia. Persada Johor thus enables the hosting of Domestic, Regional and International Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions.
DIRECTION AND MAPS
How to get there
The city of Johor Bahru is located within the state of Johor at the southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia, and within a mere 30 minutes' reach of downtown Singapore just across the Straits of Johor.
Travelling To Johor By Air
A regular flight from Johor Bahru’s Senai International Airport connects the state capital with the country’s major cities such as Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan and Kuching.
- You can fly direct to Sultan Ismail Airport (Senai International Airport), located approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Johor Bahru
- Alternatively, Changi Airport in Singapore is located approximately 40 minutes from Johor Bahru
- Speedy airport limousine services and regular airport coach services into Johor Bahru city centre and Singapore are available, with fares controlled by the Government
Travelling To Johor By Sea
Sea-borne travelers have a choice of arriving at several key entry points :
- From Indonesia - Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal
- From Singapore - Pasir Gudang
- From Singapore - Kukup
Travelling To Johor By Rail
Scheduled rail services to the north and into Singapore are provided by Keretapi Tanah Melayu Bhd. The railway station is located in the heart of Johor Bahru city centre.
Travelling To Johor By Road
Travellers by road can choose from seven main entry points:
- Johor Causeway to/from Singapore
- 2nd Link to/from Singapore (Gelang Patah-Tuas district)
- Pasir Gudang (Johor Bahru district)
- North-South Expressway (linking Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand)
- Federal Trunk Road (Route 1)
- East Coast Peninsular Trunk Road (Route 3)
- West Coast Peninsular Trunk Road (Route 5)
View Persada Johor International Convention Centre
Click to download PDF map